A commitment to the arts, entertainment, and local culture is woven throughout all the plans.
Whether it’s the state-of-the-art movie theaters, a refurbished Freedom Square, or expanded public performance space, Baldwin Hills Crenshaw will continue to serve as an art and cultural destination within South Los Angeles.
Baldwin Hills Crenshaw will offer:
- Free live cultural events including the Baldwin Hills Crenshaw Live! concert series
- The Crenshaw Farmers’ Market
- An African American Art Museum
- An expanded Debbie Allen Dance Academy
- Seasonal special events including a pumpkin patch in October and a Christmas tree sales lot in December